If your influencer has posted, but the publication(s) has not shown up in the social listening stream, there might be a few different reasons:
- It might take time for the post to be fully pulled in and analyzed. Post can take up a few days in order to show up. If you notice that it's been a few days and your posts are not in the social listening stream yet, please reach out to us via the chat box for further assistance.
- The stream is not properly set up. Please refer to this article on how to properly set up a stream and common mistakes.
- The influencer's publication is too far in the past. If this post was too far in the past, and the influencer was recently added to our database, the post might not show up. In this case, please reach out to us via the chatbox for further assistance.
- The influencer did not include the proper hashtag, keyword, or handle in order to the stream to capture their posts. If this is the case, you can either reach out to let the influencer know to include the right content, or you can edit your stream settings to include an alternative keyword that the influencer uses in that post.
- The influencer is not in the Upfluence software. If you sourced and reach out to this influencer outside of the software, there is a chance they are not already in our database. If this is the case, you can use our Chrome Plugin to add them into the software, in order for the stream to access and bring in their post.
If your situation doesn't apply to any of these cases, please feel free to reach out to us for further assessment.