Niche influencers are those that usually features more specific content pieces, like hobbies (fishing, hunting, card-making, etc.), or specific/emerging industries (cloud computing, bitcoins, etc.), or any content creators that’s beyond the traditional lifestyle influencers.
In order to find these influencers, you need a good set of keywords:
- What are the keywords most likely to appear in these influencers’ content?
- What are the hashtags that these influencers usually use in their community?
- What are the brands/organizations that these influencers most likely would mention?
- What events could these influencers have been to?
- Which platform(s) these influencers would most likely be on?