- What is it?
The Publication Instruction is a page that is sent to the influencers before they publish their content online. It can be customized freely, but generally includes:
- A reminder of the requirements (Publish on June 3rd, have a description with the name of company, include a link....)
- The latest version of the approved draft.
2) How to use it?
It is possible to customize this Publication Instruction using database parameters. The list of parameters is present below:
- <%= campaign.title %> : This field will automatically be replaced by the name of the current campaign as it is setup during campaign creation. (ex: "Upfluence Christmas Campaign").
- <%= contribution.tracking_js_url %> : This field will automatically be replaced by a tracking code to be injected in blog articles (does not work on social networks), the influencers will add this custom field to their articles to allow advertisers to follow the number of Views, IP, Geolocation and meta-data of the readers.
- <% contribution.links.each do |link| %> <%= link.source_url %> becomes <%= link.tracking_url %> <% end %> : This filed will automatically be replaced by a list of all the customized tracking links generated during the proof-reading process. Links in content (Twitter, Articles, Youtube, Facebook) can be converted into Customized tracking links, which allows advertisers to follow the number of clicks generated by the influencers from their content.
- <%= draft.content %> : This field will automatically be replaced by the latest version of the draft submitted by the influencer for approval.